Vincent Village is committed to keeping our families and staff safe during this time.
Here are some efforts we have made so far:
- Limited Vincent House shelter visits to essential staff only
- Additional sanitation routines are being implemented by staff members in the Vincent House shelter
- No volunteer groups or individuals will be allowed on campus at least through April 30th
- Case Management will be limited to phone conversations
- Donations will be accepted of NEW / UNOPENED items including cleaning supplies, hygiene, non-perishable food, wipes, diapers, puzzles and games. These items should be left of the porch so that they can be disinfected before bringing into the shelter.
- Additional disinfectant has been placed in each building on campus
For many of our families, they are already facing a great deal of challenges and we hope to make their experience with us the safest physically and mentally for them as possible.
We are following CDC guidelines for shelters listed here.
We adhere to CDC guidelines for residents and staff on what to do if they feel sick listed here.
Additional facts about COVID-19 can be found here.
We rely on the support of individuals and community members to fulfill our mission. This continued support is even more needed and appreciated during this challenging time. If you wish to support Vincent Village, please click the button below: