Vincent Village is committed to good stewardship of donations. All donations are used for the purposes and mission of Vincent Village. With your help, Vincent Village provides for the basic need of families entering the Vincent House Shelter including but not limited to begging, undergarment, and toiletries. Additionally, donations are used to supply the "Vinnie's Store" where families can purchase additional essential items with points earned through the program. The "Vinnie' Store" points program provides accountability and an opportunity for families to access the material resources they need in a time of crisis when financial stability has been lost. Points can be earned for a variety of activities including, employment training, participating in mental health services, volunteering, on-time rent payments, budget management, and more. Vincent Village, Inc. is an active community partner and in the case where there is an excess of donations in a particular category, Vincent Village will share with partnering organizations who are in need.
- Household Items: New Kitchen towels, potholders, new bath towels, wash clothes, new bedding (twin, queen, full), new or gently used utensils, shower curtains, lamps, pots & pans.
- Toiletries: NEW soaps, shampoos, feminine hygiene products, and deodorant, etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Paper towels, cleaners, disinfectant wipes, laundry detergent, brooms, mops, buckets, laundry baskets
- Large working appliances: standard washers and dryers, refrigerator and stoves
- Youth Services and Children's items: school supplies, art supplies, high chairs, booster seats, manipulative toys for infants and school-age children, board games, strollers, field trip passes to local events
- Food donations: Gift cards to local grocery stores, non-perishable food item